7-7-2022
I plan on keeping up with this while waiting on my refund or fixed product. I still have yet to receive my refund from BeadTool4 and Christopher. A craft blogger refused to help me after she puts on her site that she would help you with anything on the program. I still have stolen artwork. I still am out money. I still am angry I cannot get any help getting either my money back OR a fixed program as I asked. I asked Craftaholique for help to reach out to Christopher. She refused because he is nice to her and she can make money using his program. Not only am I hurt a fellow beader would not help me but keeps supporting an art thief. I don't give a damn calling her out because I did email her for help with program trying to get my artwork in my name again or my program fixed. Not only was she hateful about it, she tried saying I accused her of being Christopher the hiding bitch. I actually asked for her help to fix my program by reaching out and asking to see if she could get that bitch to fix my program. Not only was she rude about it, she admitted she refused because she makes money using his program. Newsflash, a lot of us did and do. People posted on her blog how hateful he is with them and she ignores it. She has a platform, she should use it. She can EASILY say "I have had no problems with this guy but here are what my followers are saying" which is not slander or libel. Direct quotes do not fall under slander or libel. I also showed her how he treated me and she did not give a care because it didn't involve her. Just wait, when he turns on you, you will regret it.
Comments
Post a Comment