Hello

 I started this in hopes no one loses their artwork or money stolen from someone.


I have had my artwork and patterns stolen and no help from anyone to find the person or contacting them. Here is my story.


DO NOT BUY OR SUPPORT BEADTOOL4. Christopher is hateful and steals artwork then blocks you. He has no cares for you or anything. He will call you child and insults you. Others he is nice with will refuse to help or share how hateful he is. I want awareness of him out there because my personal artwork and patterns cannot be used or accessed. I work hard making my patterns. I love beading. I perfect my craft. I have reached out to others hoping they would contact to help me and I'm tired of this. People shouldn't have their money or artwork held from them. Christopher will help you if you are a friend or someone with a blog that praises you. He will keep loyal friends and don't let them refusing to help you negate he legally cannot hold patterns you made from you.

Comments